Monday, December 12, 2011
I dont know what to do.
Problems keep stacking up at me, if I focus on one, I lose the other.
It is like choosing to save between your mother and your girlfriend, but with so many more options.
I am choosing between family, friends, myself and so many more,
yet I can only choose to save one.
This is so unfair! Why can I only choose to save one and give up the rest?
I tried to save every single one, and ended up losing every single one.
It is impossible for 1 man to save so many people at once.
Why is my life so unfair? I dont know what to do.
Can I just break down and cry? :/
Why do I still hold on to every single one and hope they dont sink in deeper?
I can't do this. I'm not Superman.
11:47 PM