Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Was bathing today and it finally hit me the origin of my personality :O
I have a personality that is kinda weird for a guy I guess? I am more sensitive to emotions than most guys, to the extent even some girls.. Really wondered why I am like that, but I finally figured out..
From birth as far as I can remember, I was taken care MOSTLY by my babysitter (female duh), so from there I learn to pick up and learn from a woman. Back at home, I'm closer to my mum than my dad, again my role model at home, is a woman. At my babysitter's side, the children of her sisters, are mostly daughters :O
Because of that, in Primary school, the first friend I ever made, yes u guessed it, is a girl too.. For a start I play and hang out with the girls too.. Kinda ashamed and embarrassed to admit it but yes.. Until around mid Pri 1...
I guess that must have been how and why I learn to pick up emotions like a female -_- Good or bad thing I really have no idea, but I know it will follow me for life.. But rest assure I am perfectly normal and straight now.. But idk.. The female way of analysing things is still in me, together with the male part from myself..
8:21 PM