Whats so good being an optimist? I really wonder sometimes.. Wonder why I hold on so hard to be an optimist.. Wonder why I try so hard to let others see things positively.. Wonder why I try so hard to tell myself to see things positively when nothing positive can come out of it.. Why?
To me, an optimist exist to let pessimists see things differently.. A common example is a half-filled glass.. I try so hard to let people see the glass as half full than half empty.. But all these efforts, what do I get in return? Guilt.. when I start to rant about things and people around me just feel bad about it when it has nothing to do with them.. Sometimes I wonder why arent I just a pessimist?.. then all I can do and care about is rant all day then forget about it..
7:56 PM