Monday, February 02, 2009
Hi again sorry for now updating for SSSOOOO long.. Was rather, or rather,.. very busy during the CNY and Super-Teen days. got tuition and work to catch up + running here and there to bai nian :3
Got abt 10 ang baos dis year ( i din count la but i guess it is abt 10 ) =D well i used to get alot more den dis ><
Super-Teen:
Was fun except the 2nd night where erherm erherm erherm erherm happen for 3 hrs. :3
I finally noe wads study and noe HOW to study for certain subjects =D Spidergram seems to waste some time doing the branching and stuff lyk dat..
Ken the super sexy is a v funny guy =D I will try to cut down on my Hokkien.. " Eh wa ka li kong ah... " >>> followed aith burst of laughter frm the whole rm =D
Wads the diff between p
isai ( nose dropping ) and bowling ball?
Ans: 1 is throw and roll while the other is roll and throw =D
Wads the diff between
pisai and the bowl used for eating?
Ans: 1 is put on table.. 1 is put under table
HAHAHAHAHA~
Manificant human-metalrod =D Withstand 79KG of heavy load sitting on him =D
Hehehe
I believe I believe I believe
I CAN GET 8A1s ! =D
6:40 PM