Thursday, January 08, 2009
OMFG Chemistry today was super funny! I laugh til my stomach ache and tears came out frm my eyes =D HAHAHA!!! ITS TRUE IF U GET MR WONG AS UR TEACHER!!!
1st funny part.. wun be funny unless u hear how u he it
during the test he said: the test has too sides
my fren replied: HUH!!!!
mr wong: SURPRISE!!! ( HAHAHA u hv to hear how u say it to be funny!)
And he said alot of jokes til i laugh whole lesson! even during test! how fun! I used to doze off in chem lessons.. looks lyk it wun happen dis year =D And Mr Wong can change his voice frm super low pitch to super high pitch! So funny!!!
Den we kip laughing until he say: I walk u oso laugh! I not walking rolo-poly u noe!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Well for those under Sec4, wish dat u get Mr Wong for Chemistry nxt time!! HAHAHA Super Funny Teacher!!!
Well heres a pic i took at the Marina barrage quite long ago.. Forgot post.. Enjoy!

7:28 PM