Sunday, November 02, 2008
Haiz read the comment in my report book again.. It is so true?
-
-
Wei Shen is a humble and trustworthy person who is patient and down to earth. He can be relied upon to complete tasks assigned to him. He is hardworking and attentive during lessons. He is earnest and puts in effort to improve. Wei Shen should be more confident and be pro-active to seek help from teachers. Given his potential, he is capable of good results. He should believe in his capabilities. Continue to work hard. Read more during the holidays to improve his languages.
-
-
I do agree with the bad part of me, but i ask myself, am i really dat good? I doubt my ownself and her reliability.. I believe she did not want a full bad comment ><
-
Perhaps its onli me hu tinks i am nvr gd enuff ><
-
-
And QiYu u always smile becoz im beside u xD lol jk =.=
8:00 PM