Haiz thinking of the little nickname ( or perhaps big as it caused problems) i have in Band, it brings me back into Sec1 life in Band, the origin of my nickname. Omg thinking back, I remembered that i was once a little brat wif attitude problem.. That was as far as i remembered and perhaps xiaoqian and jeslyn may remember too...
Dear Mr Han and Ms Tan,
I knew that u would nvr realise it, and u would nvr noe the consequences. I bet u nvr knew the little nickname u gave me could have destroyed the entire FSMB Clarinet section 2008. Some people would understand what i mean ( source from weijie). Too bad I bet they would nvr come across to my blog and c this.
Perhaps this little nickname has to go, forever. This little sticky tape has been sticking on me, trapping many problems together with me.. Guess the onli way to solve it is to pluck the sticky tape of me, isnt it?
1:52 PM